What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I previously lived with Katoe 213800, and we would enjoy going home together.
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!