What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.