What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I LOVE snuggling up in the lap of my favorite person.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Big dogs tend to overwhelm me, but I may enjoy having a small dog friend.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I would love to be with someone who has lots of time to cuddle with me.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!