What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- It would be best for me to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.