What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as Sit, stay and down.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!