What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit” and “shake”
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.