What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you (and your dog!) to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!