What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Once I settle in, I will purr and give you head butts like no other!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need a home where there are no other cats and no dogs.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home that will keep me indoors only since I am FIV+ and fabulous!