What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and down.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
- When I am comfortable in my new home I will likely be excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!