What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.