What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me! Watch my video below.
- I really enjoy playing with tennis balls! I hope you like fetch as much as I do! This is a great way to break the ice with me!
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I am not comfortable with men.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I cannot live in an apartment or condominium
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will need to meet all the members of the family before going home.
- I may do best in a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!