What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Ear and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I would do best in a home with adults or older children who can read my body language and give me space when I need it.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!