What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and have special needs. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m a sweet and playful! I love pets and attention!
- I like treats and food-dispensing toys. I love to play with soft, squeaky toys too!
- I lived with another dog, but I’ve been known to chase smaller animals.
- I’m a sensitive girl from a farm. Loud noises and the city environment make me nervous. I’d rather not live where I can hear a lot of traffic or airplanes.
- In the beginning, I’ll need supervision when outdoors. I’d much rather be inside with you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need to go to an adult only home with a patient person.
- I will flourish in a calm, quiet environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without small dogs, cats or other small animals.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.