What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m a sweet and playful! I love pets and attention!
- I like treats and food-dispensing toys. I love to play with soft, squeaky toys too!
- I lived with another dog, but I’ve been known to chase smaller animals.
- I’m a sensitive girl from a farm. Loud noises and the city environment make me nervous. I’d rather not live where I can hear a lot of traffic or airplanes.
- In the beginning, I’ll need supervision when outdoors. I’d much rather be inside with you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need to go to an adult only home with a patient person.
- I will flourish in a calm, quiet environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without small dogs, cats or other small animals.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.