What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you. I’m also working on some agility!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners. My friends here have started working on walking me with a Gentle Leader! Not to brag, but I’m a pro.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!