What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I enjoy being around people and residing in a vacant lap but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- Playtime is essential! I love climbing tall cat trees and having fun interactive toys!
- I can be a night owl! Having things for me to do is essential so I don’t get bored.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!