What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I know some basic cues, such as “kennel” and “leave it.”
- I have lived with other dogs and cats in my last home.
- I am crate trained.
- I love treats!
- I am sensitive to loud noises.
- Going for walks is my favorite thing in the whole wide world!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!