What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!