What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come Tuesdays through Sundays between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m so smart and love learning new things! I already know “sit” and “down.”
- I’m a sweet, active girl that appreciates a consistent routine and activities to keep my mind and body in shape! Though, one of my favorite activities is snuggling with my people on the couch.
- I’m very comfortable in my crate, and will benefit from a home that can continue my crate training.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need an adult-only home with an experienced dog person.
- I need a home without cats, small dogs, or other small animals.
- If you have a dog of similar size, I will need to meet them prior to adoption.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- Email [email protected] to learn more about me.