What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come Tuesdays through Sundays between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m so smart and love learning new things! I already know “sit” and “down.”
- I’m a sweet, active girl that appreciates a consistent routine.
- I’ve been working on staying comfortable in a crate and will need a home that can continue my crate training.
- You might need to meet with me a couple of times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need an adult-only home with an experienced dog person.
- I need a home without cats, small dogs, or other small animals.
- If you have a dog of similar size, I will need to meet them prior to adoption.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- I need a calm, quiet home in a low-key neighborhood.