What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a star and will give pawtographs! Watch my video!
- I transplanted here after surviving the Santa Rosa fires! I was saved and the great people at Santa Barbara County Animal Services sent me to OHS to get a second chance at life.
- I’m your typical Portland outdoorsman. I enjoy running, hiking and sniffing all the grass and flowers along the way. I am part of the Running Team here at OHS and love jogging along Marine Drive!
- I am very smart! My friends here have taught me cool things such as sit, down and crawl! I also really enjoy agility work.
- I have been learning how to walk well on a Gentle Leader and I’m rocking it!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right for all dogs, but a dog that is around my size with my energy level may be a great match!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need an adult only home without small dogs, cats or small animals.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm home and a low traffic environment.
- I’m looking for a home that’s ready to have fun with a great dog!
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!