What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms. Let’s brush up on some canine body language together!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.