What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I get to work my nose and my brain while participating in Nose Work at OHS! You and I could do this from home – it’s easy!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!