What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and have special needs. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m a sweet, sensitive boy who likes spending time with my friends.
- I love going for walks! I walks really nicely on leash.
- I get worried about new people and new environments. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I may do best as an only dog in your home. I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.