What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit” “come” and “leave it”
- I lived with another dog in my last home and really enjoyed playing together!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would love to go to a home where there is another dog for me to play with!
- I will need a home that can help me work off my energy
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.