What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check my video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I really love chew toys and treats!
- I enjoy playing with small dogs – especially other Chihuahuas!
- I get worried about new people and new environments. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size to help boost my confidence. Bring your dogs with you when you come to meet me!
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- I need a calm, quiet home in a low-key neighborhood. I would struggle in a busy apartment building or a home with lots of visitors.