What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I’m a star! Watch my video!
- My friends here brag about how smart and funny I am. I can’t wait to make you laugh and for us to learn new things together!
- I am not one to sit still. I will flourish in a home that will keep me mentally and physically active. I’ve started working on agility training and it’s fun! We could do this at home together!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
- I have been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I love toys! Squeaky, stuffie…you name it! I love it!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would love to go home with another dog to play with! I will need to meet them prior to going home with you.
- I need to go to a home without cats or small animals.
- I need a home without small children.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!