What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video with my friend Brandy!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I get worried about new people and new environments. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- Once you get to know me, you’ll see that I’m an affectionate girl who likes spending time with her friends.
- I’m playful and athletic too! I love playing with toys and with other small dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size to help boost my confidence.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I need a calm, quiet home in a low-key neighborhood. I would struggle in a busy apartment building or a home with lots of visitors.