What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles likely due to the stress of a recent move and my medical condition. I am on a special diet to help with this and will benefit from a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only pet in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by