What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I know some basic cues, such as “sit”.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential dog companions before being adopted.
- I will need patient and loving adopters who can help me learn, grow, and gain confidence.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!