What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I’m a sweet, sensitive boy. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- I’m a homebody. I’d rather hang out in your yard than get coffee in the Pearl.
- I like spending time with other dogs!
- Once I’m comfortable, I’ll show off my silly side and play with you and your dog!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size to help boost my confidence. Bring your dog with you when you come to meet me!
- I need an adult only, dog-experienced home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- Email [email protected] to learn more about me.