What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am looking for a special home as I am deaf and visually impaired.
- I really enjoy playing with toys!
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I can get worried when I am left alone.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need someone who can be with me most of the time.
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog for me to play with!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!