What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and have special needs. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I like belly rubs, sniffing around the yard, and hanging out with other small dogs.
- I get worried about new people and new environments. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Once I get to know you, I won’t want to leave your lap!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home with a patient person.