What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet with Tuesdays through Sundays, between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I love other dogs! I play really nicely with other dogs.
- I’m a sweet, sensitive boy who walks nicely on leash.
- I enjoy quiet walks, playing with toys, and using my nose to find treats.
- I already know basic cues like sit and down.
- I get worried about new people and new environments. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size to help boost my confidence. Bring your dog with you when you come to meet me!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- I need an adult only, dog-experienced home.
- I need a home without cats, small dogs or small animals.