What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I’m a star! Watch my video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come Tuesdays through Sundays between 10:00am and 4:00pm .
- I love my toys!! I love to run after them, play tug and chew them!
- I can get mouthy, but keeping me focused on my toys has been successful.
- I have a condition called Megaesophagus. This means my esophagus is dilated and requires a special feeding method which the staff will explain.
- I can be a little nervous at first, so you may need to meet with me a couple of times before taking me home. Give me time and I’ll show you my vivacious, affectionate and playful side!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need a adult only, dog experienced home! If you know terriers, all the better!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to going home.