What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I’m a sweet, shy guy looking for a calm home where I can relax.
- I have a positive history with kids!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Fear andAnxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management. Slow introductions are key!
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles. However, I have made great progress in my previous homes with a consistent schedule!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Being alone is very difficult for me, but if you work from home, are retired or are experienced with home-alone anxiety in dogs, I’m your guy!
- Please, no apartments or condos, I might be too vocal if left alone.
- I would flourish in a calm, low-traffic home with daily exercise and fun hikes with you!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food using our online store by clicking here.