What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. If you are interested in meeting with me, please come between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I really love soft, squeaky toys and treats!
- I enjoy playing with small dogs – especially other Chihuahuas!
- I get worried about new people and new environments. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size to help boost my confidence. Bring your dogs with you when you come to meet me!
- I need to go to an adult only home with a patient person.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and low traffic home with a fully fenced yard.