What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I love a good cheek scratch and once I get to know you I love to snuggle!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.