What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. If you are interested in meeting me, please come between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- I get worried about new people and new environments. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- I am very treat motivated! Once I’m comfortable, you can use food to teach me new things.
- I’m still working on building up my confidence. I’d be happier to hang out around in familiar surroundings rather than go hiking or camping.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I need an adult only home.
- I may prefer to be the only dog in the home. I will need to meet any canine companions prior to being adopted.
- I need a home without cats, small dogs or small animals.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low traffic home.
- I need a yard with a secure, fully-enclosed, six-foot fence.