What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs when on leash. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
- I have a history of doing very well at the dog park.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will thrive in an active home that can make sure that I get the exercise I crave.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!