What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am part of the Running Team here at OHS!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I need to be the only pet in the home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I am not appropriate for an apartment or condominium.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!