What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I will need lots of mental and physical exercise in my new home.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I need to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will thrive in an active household that can provide me with a daily dedication to physical and mental exercise.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- I need an adult-only home.
- I am not a good fit for apartment-living, and will need a home with a fenced in backyard.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!