What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love. I love to snuggle and be petted.
- My foster mom says I’m an expert fly swatter!
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles, but have been very successful in my current foster home.
- I love to scratch and am a pro at using scratching posts.
The type of home I’m looking for: