What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to be kept indoors only because I am declawed.