What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I’m not very active. I’m just looking for some nice people and a warm couch to retire on.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but have had a dental cleaning while at OHS.
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management.
- I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism , which is managed with medication.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by