What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) will help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life. Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
- I find the presence of a confident feline friend very comforting. I would benefit from going to a home where there is another cat to help me feel secure!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I would love to hang out with you inside, but would really appreciate access to the outdoors, too!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!