What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I don’t like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals.
- I walk nicely on a leash and I take treats gently!
- I am crate trained, but prefer to spend most of my time with you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and low traffic home.
- I will need to go to an adult only home.