What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I get to work my nose and my brain while participating in Nose Work at OHS! You and I could do this from home – it’s easy!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go an adult only home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!