|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
|Color||Brown Tabby, White|
|Age||12 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love, but it will me some time to get to know you first.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy, but please give me time to get to know you first!
- I have never lived with other animals and would prefer to be your one and only true love.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I need to live in a dog-free home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 12.3 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 10.8 lbs
- 2.3 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 2.2 lbs
- 3.4 lbs
- 2.1 lbs
- 6.6 lbs
Stevie & Tillie
- 11 lbs
Go see the rest!