What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.